"SUPER LUBE" is excellent heat-resistant grease that is not easy to melt or drip even under severe high temperatures. In addition, it also maintains excellent lubricating properties at room temperature and low temperature. At present, as heat-resistant grease, it is used in various fields and has achieved excellent results.
・Since it does not melt or drip even at high temperatures, it can withstand operation without liquefaction and outflow even when used in high temperature areas.
・The oil film is tough, has a small coefficient of friction, and has excellent extreme pressure properties, so it prevents seizure and reduces wears under heavy or impact loads.
・Since the thickener micelles are strongly bonded, there is little change in consistency due to mechanical agitation, and the chemical stability is excellent, so it is unlikely to deteriorate during long-term operation or storage.
・It has strong adsorption to metal surfaces and does not easily come off or scatter even at high speeds.
・ It also has excellent rust prevention and water resistance.
Light tan grease
Above 300 ℃
Copper corrosion test (100 ℃ × 24h)
Less than 5%
Load-carrying capacity (200r.p.m)
Recommended operating temperature
Below 200 ℃
• Fan bearings for exhaust blowers and blowers
• Bearings for blast furnaces and heat treatment furnaces for steel and non-ferrous metals
• Bearings for rolling mills, roll gangs, walking beams, cranes, and other steel-making machinery
• Forging press bearings
• Crusher bearings
• Dryer bearings (for paper, sugar, confectionery, plastic products, veneer plywood, dyeing, painting, etc.)
• Bearings for glassware manufacturing machines
• Bearings for rubber product manufacturing machines
• Bearings for trains, locomotives, freight cars, etc.
• Bearings for mining and civil engineering machinery
• Bearings for power generation facility related machinery
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not mix with other types of grease. If other types of grease are mixed in, performance deterioration such as lowering the drip point may occur.
• When replacing with other types of grease, rotate the bearings with as little load as possible while replenishing the super lube, and push out the old grease with the super lube so that the replacement is as sufficient as possible.
• Grease deterioration at high temperatures is accelerated as the temperature rises. In addition to temperature, determine the greasing time in consideration of load, rotation speed, and atmosphere (dust, moisture, gas) conditions.